Sex, Dating, and Relationship Workshops
At the pandemic, I made the decision to spread my knowledge and advice through themed workshops. During these workshops, I provide information, tips, and resources on a variety of topics, including improving oral play with penis-owners, improving sexual knowledge and skills with clit-owners and clit-lovers, self-love and solo sex, and more!
While I offer personal sessions with clients, I feel that hosting these workshops is beneficial for people to attend and learn things they may not have realized were a problem or an issue plaguing them and their experiences.
My Upcoming Workshop is called “Better Sex.”
This will be a six-week series of virtual workshops where I will provide some of my best strategies and resources to help you have better sex no matter your age, gender, orientation, or relationship status. This workshop will be every Tuesday night from 7-8:30pm CST beginning February 15th and ending March 22nd.
Here is an overview of the topics of each week’s workshop:
- Week 1: Sexual Health and Function
- Getting tested and disclosing your STI status
- Overcoming painful intercourse
- Making consent sexy and creating boundaries
- Importance of lube, etc.
- Week 2: Setting the Mood – In and Out of the Bedroom
- How overall health influences your libido
- 13 things couples that have an amazing sex life do
- Setting up your bedroom for better sex, etc.
- Week 3: It’s About More than Just Penetration
- Solo sex and masturbation – and the importance of them
- Different sex toys for different things
- Outercourse – its importance and how to integrate it into your relationship
- Body love and nudity, etc.
- Week 4: Things that Would Make Grandma Blush
- Kink, fetishism, and BDSM
- Polyamory, ethical non-monogamy, and swinging
- How to explore your kinks and fetishes online and IRL, etc.
- Week 5: Coupled (and More) Sex
- The orgasm gap – who has it and how is it fixed
- Mismatched libido in sexual relationships
- Threesomes and more, etc.
- Week 6: Ask a Sex Coach Anything
- Each participant in the workshop will have the chance to ask a question that may not have been answered or discussed in the previous workshops in this last workshop of the series. This will allow for smaller niche questions and curiosities to be answered by a Certified Sex Coach and Clinical Sexologist.
This workshop will be hosted on Zoho Webinar and recorded. With this platform, you do not need a special account. A link and instructions will be sent to you after you purchase a ticket for the first workshop, and a new link will be sent to participants every week for that week’s workshop. If you would like to see the workshops but cannot attend the live screening, purchase your ticket and you will receive the recorded workshop for you to watch at your convenience.
I want to make the information that I am going to share in this workshop series accessible to anyone and everyone that is interested in learning how to better their sex life. While there is the option to pay in full for your ticket on the Eventbrite page, you can also split the ticket price into several payments over time. This can be done by emailing me to set up a payment plan (at firstname.lastname@example.org) or by clicking “Learn More” below to try the PayPal Pay-in-4. (Pay in 4 is not currently available to residents of Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states but would like to split up your ticket price, please email Kristen.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me through email or through messaging me on Facebook or Instagram! Everyone deserves to be having great sex no matter who they are, so take the steps towards bettering yours by attending my Better Sex workshop series!